Sunday, October 23, 2005

cassidy cassidy cassidy cassidy cassidy

This entry brought to you by the Little Sister's League for Blog Inclusion.


This is Cassidy, who lambasted *I. LOVE. THAT. WORD.* for not including her by name in the last entry, even though I referred to "The Family" like 689 times. Cassidy enjoys soccer, bad jokes, and reversing her eyebrow hair to freak me out. Because it's really creepy. Really, try it. When Cassidy was young, I taught her her first word ("RAT") and generally helped to shape her character. Moral of this story? Never allow me around your children.

The conclusion of this entry brought to you by Katharine's Urgent Need for Scrambled Eggs and A Shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!
you're the gratest! HAHHA intentional spelling of grate
sponge destroyer
oh mitch hedburg.